1. What are some of the major challenges and trends that have been impacting the HR Tech space lately?
• Work Flexibility in time and location required new HR tech that can record all employee activity, performance, result as well as accessible from anywhere anytime
• We shifting from managing employee experience to the well-being of the employee, meaning we need to provide services that can be intangible
• Nowadays, there are many New skills are required. We cannot use the old approach, with technology, we can speed up the up skilling process, this will be more cost saving than hiring additional talents.
2. What keeps you up at night when it comes to some of the major predicaments in the HR Tech space?
• Will the information about the system will distributed to all employee in different area, top down.
• Will they be able to overcome when there’s a glitch in the system
• Will they buy the idea of having new system
• How to ensure that the system will ease their life, reducing all the manual processes, integrate the company and provide ultimate experience
3. Can you tell us about the latest project that you have been working on and what are some of the technological and process elements that you leveraged to make the project successful?
• HR seamless experience system; from recruitment till separation process
• Hyper connected and engaging learning platform included Gamified Assessment and AI driven learning recommendation
• Performance Solutions from Talent Scouting to Talent Management Assessment Tools
• Employee Well Being Application implementation
Elements that make the
• Pulse checking to understand on what employees needs from Employee Engagement Survey
• Collaboration among leaders in strategic business unit
• Drive to make an impact and break the impossibility
• Long term goals mindset and digital literacy
4. Which are some of the technological trends which excite you for the future of the
HR Tech space?
We should know that technology is an enabler and NOT as a strategy.
“We should know that technology is an enabler and NOT as a strategy. It is the highway not the destination”
It is the highway not the destination. Our destination is to building the real human capital environment, the highway that can fasten the transformations starts from HR seamless experiences system which included the employee life cycle in organization. Then followed by Hyper connected and engaging learning experience platform that enabler everyone to perform, learn, or even makes mistake with dignity.
5. How can budding and evolving companies reach you for suggestions to streamline
• Identify the core strength of the company as well as the culture
• People is always the key, therefore ensure that the company is equipped with qualified people and ensure their productivity
• Involving technology is sometimes necessary, therefore MAP is currently engaging a HCMS vendor in providing the ultimate employee experience in reducing manual processes in Human Capital. At the same time encouraging other functions in the company to also reduce the manual processes